Monday, February 19, 2007

A Whole New Format!!!

Here’s the story. I’ve been doing some thinking. I’ve been walking back and forth, you know; pacing. And, I’ve been thinking about what to do with this site. How to make it useful; assuming of course that is what you want, if in fact you exist. See, I guess that’s my problem; I need to know what you, my audience (assuming you exist), want. Do you want random news which you can get anywhere? Do you want my music induced reviews, if they can even be called reviews, which never ever make sense? Do you want a pleasant mix of the two with semi-useless posts like this thrown in the mix? Hmm. I’m going to go ahead and throw a whole new format at you. A whole new format, less review based, if you can even call them that, but still a site which vehemently reflects my insanely developed taste in music. Don’t worry, I still have a better taste in music than you and I’m still going to let you know, I’ll probably even go to greater lengths to make it painfully obvious. Out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am intrigued to see what new post are to come from this new format. if they are anything like the previous posts im sure they will be spectacular. Any who is it true you're selling out and putting up ads cause thats lame unless they are cool ads that I like to look at. See you around. peace .

Anonymous said...

just keep it going. Make sure you include sample tracks from the cd you're reviewing. Also album art is damn important

mattinwonderland said...

ha! album art is damn important. oh and sample tracks, thats a good idea. shit. im selling out?? ads!! maybe they will pay for the new format and maybe they wont even exist. its all up in the air.