Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I Know, I Know

I know, I know that I have already posted today but I'm feeling generous, Ha! I know, I know that I have already posted today but I'm feeling like sharing some of my knowledge of all things good. And so it is with this that I present to you: I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon To Your Star mp3 by The Boy Least Likely To. Ha! Enjoy. Smile. Don't mug yourself? Ha! Just kidding, I don't allude like that.

Also. You may have noticed that my reviews are becoming increasingly different than before.

Also. Usually it's throwback Wednesdays at the office but tomorrow will see this long-standing tradition, three Wednesdays in a row now, fall to its knees. However, don't fret! I expect that throw-back Wednesdays will be re-instated next week. thank god!

Also, I don't believe that I have properly introduced my invisible counter; it's off to the left a bit, just under the i listen section. You can't see it, because it is invisible, but it's really there! You're just going to have to take my word for it.

matt in wonderland: come for the music reviews. stay for the invisible counter.

No comments: