Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sort of Changes

It has only been two weeks and already the changes come. Oh happy day. The first thing I expect you will notice is not the grading system change, but rather the "labels" I assign to the posts, a minor change to be sure; because that will be done today whereas I will not be reviewing until tomorrow. These "labels" exist to make your life easier, they will be things such as "coming soon" which means that the band is "coming soon" to the Boston area. As for the grading, I will be moving from the letter grades to a 10.0 scale. Of course I know what you're thinking, why Matt, do you so blatently rip off Pitchfork? Aside from the additional freedom the 10.0 scale gives me as an occasional reviewer of music, that question cannot be so easily answered, so I avoid it. You may also notice that on two days in the past week I presented you with news, detestable. This news comes to you for various reasons, the most important being that I didn't manage to write a review. Another reason could be that I find the news interesting, see Win Butler gets a haircut! Don't let the sun go down on your grievances.

No comments: